On 2021/02/07 16:39, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Charlene Wendling:
>
> > The below diff allows building skippy with -fno-common. While here:
> >
> > - MASTER_SITES and HOMEPAGE are 404'd, drop them
> > - refresh WANTLIB
> > - don't hardcode PREFIX, don't build with -g
> > - add -fno-common fix, from Gentoo [0] (and add a missing RCS tag)
>
> Hmm, a port without MASTER_SITES?  I guess there are precedence
> cases.

Please no, where will the ftp mirror fetch it from if there's no MASTER_SITES?
I have mirrored the distfile in https://spacehopper.org/mirrors/

If there are any other ports without MASTER_SITES that do use distfiles
I think those should be fixed to not do that. The only ones I know of
use source files directly in the ports tree, or are special cases where
everything is run from the makefile (e.g. sqlports).