On 2021/02/09 17:44, Greg Steuck wrote:
> The current state of the port is broken by -fno-commit which took out
> erlang19. On top of that the imported version has known security issues
> and EOLed upstream support. I'm inclined to remove the port and let
> somebody who needs the port send a working version with resolved
> security issues.

sebastia@, could you comment please? are you still using this?

The bad security issues fixed are Windows-specific, the others (XSS and
DoS in management interfaces) there are probably much worse than those
in other ports. It is overdue an update though.

> OK to remove net/rabbitmq?

If it is going, I would prefer to mark BROKEN than remove. It is quite
possobly something that someone will want to fix at some point and cvs
makes it a pain to readd removed ports.