On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 07:23:10AM +0100, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> I would like to bring back a meta package for KDE. This is more or less
> a straightforward package which categorized the KDE applications in:
>
> COMMENT-accessibility =       KDE accessibility applications
> COMMENT-admin =               KDE system administrator tools
> COMMENT-akonadi =     KDE Akonadi cross-desktop storage service
> COMMENT-education =   KDE education applications
> COMMENT-games =               KDE games
> COMMENT-graphics =    KDE graphics applications
> COMMENT-main =                KDE meta-package (full installation)
> COMMENT-multimedia =  KDE multimedia applications
> COMMENT-network =     KDE network applications
> COMMENT-pim =         KDE PIM personal information managemen applications
> COMMENT-sdk =         KDE software development kit (SDK)
> COMMENT-development = KDE development applications
> COMMENT-utils =               KDE utilities
>
> For this package we need to share the KDE version. So I would like to
> bring back the kde-application module.
>
> A short review and an OK for the plan would be great.

>From what i can tell this is just moving stuff around from .inc to a
.mk, in my experience in x11/xfce4 some vars couldnt be defined in a
.mk, but i suppose you've tested that this works.

For the meta port, i had a quick look but please recheck this might not
resurrect kde3/kde4 ports with the same PKGNAME that were removed in the
past and still listed in quirks.

Landry