On 3/28/07, Deanna Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andrés writes:

> Doesn't that mean that we can at least see the videos at
> YouTube if audio is disabled?

Why would you want to?

Anyway, there are deeper issues than sound.  That message from
me was just to demonstrate the author's attitude: he rushed this
out just to gain a little fame.  Why should we make his software
work on OpenBSD when he doesn't give a damn about the non-Linux
world?  I'd rather spend time working on Gnash.  YMMV.

I prefer seeing a video and not listening to it, to no see it at
all... But it's true that I won't do any porting work so...