On Sat, Mar 06, 2021 at 04:05:20PM +0000, Wind R wrote:
> Running adbd as root seems to cause a kernel panic.
> I have attached a picture of the ddb log.
>
> I am unable to use my keyboard after the kernel panic,
> devices connected to the USB ports after the panic won't be powered
> either.
>
> I am able to consistently reproduce it by using "doas adb devices".
> My phone is attached to the machine when I execute the command.
> Usually the kernel panic occurs almost immediately after, however
> on one instance, it did not panic until a few seconds after.
>

> Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Though I cannot recreate this, there is certainly a fix required for
adb through usb. You can try the same with existing adb version see if
it leads to something similar. I've gave up on this port since there is
little hope for any future update considering the many disparate repos
the source code is strewn across. And with no tarballs!

regards,
  Dimitri