Hello,

attached is a new port for x11/notion (successor of x11/ion).

$ cat DESCR:
Notion is a static tiling, tabbed window manager for the X window
system.

Notion simply divides the screen into frames that take the whole screen.
Big displays have so much space that this is convenient and smaller
displays couldn't show more than one window at a time anyway. The frames
can be split and growing the size of one will shrink others.

Notion is the successor of Ion3, which has been discontinued in 2009.

Homepage: https://notionwm.net
Development happens here: https://github.com/raboof/notion

I've added myself as maintainer because I'm using it myself.

There are a few patches, because I removed the (broken) DESTDIR
handling from all the Makefiles. Most other fixes are taken from x11/ion.

A testsuite is available now, but it's currently not running on OpenBSD:
ld: error: undefined symbol: libintl_dgettext
    referenced by tokenizer.c:582 (../tokenizer.c:582)
                  /tmp/tokenizer-05acd0.o:(tokz_warn_error)
    referenced by tokenizer.c:582 (../tokenizer.c:582)
                  /tmp/tokenizer-05acd0.o:(tokz_get_token)
    referenced by output.c:116 (../output.c:116)
                  /tmp/output-03e3a0.o:(fallback_warn)

ld: error: undefined symbol: libintl_textdomain
    referenced by util.c:28 (../util.c:28)
                  /tmp/util-192f5b.o:(libtu_init)
cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Therefore I've disabled tests for now.

Notion itself is running fine and stable on OpenBSD amd64 here.

The configuration is slightly incompatible to the one that runs in
x11/ion, therefore it would be good to have both ports for a while.

portcheck -N, port-lib-depends-check are both ok.

What do you think? Can it go in in its current form?

Best Regards,
Stefan