Hello,

Thanks for doing all this work. We can probably deal with this after the
tree unlocks.

niamkik <niam...@protonmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I ported many different version of Erlang in the ports tree, based on the
> past modification I already made. Here the supported version:
>
> - 21.3.8.22
> - 22.3.4.17
> - 23.3.1
> - 24.0-rc2 (should not be released, was just created to test the last release)

Since I pruned the old erlang versions in ports, I've got to ask. Would
we get sufficient benefits from keeping more than one erlang version? Do
we have important erlang software people rely on that we can't build
with a single chosen version?

We routinely make decisions choosing single library versions. It makes
sense to lean this way for the compilers...

Thanks
Greg