On 2021/04/24 03:28, Nam Nguyen wrote:
> Rafael Sadowski writes:

> Here is a diff with some nits:
> - MASTER_SITES and RUN_DEPENDS whitespace
> - 80 char ruler ---
> - Use === for sections and --- for subsections
> - ${LOCALSTATEDIR} instead of /var

hmm, could be ${LOCALSTATEDIR}, but I would think /var/log is more normal
for something used as a log directory in syslog.conf.

> --------
> +=======
>  Logging is enabled by default to syslogd(8) with the tag "openbsdisks2". If
> you
>  want to use a separate file for logs, add the following lines to the top of
>  ${SYSCONFDIR}/syslog.conf:

This should definitely be /etc not ${SYSCONFDIR}, in the highly unlikely
event that somebody has changed SYSCONFDIR for ports things, syslogd still
won't be looking in the alternative location for its config.