Solene Rapenne writes:

> On Thu, 06 May 2021 07:54:10 -0600
> Aaron Bieber <aa...@bolddaemon.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here is a port of navidrome: https://www.navidrome.org/
>>
>> I have been using it for a week or so to play audio in my browser, it
>> seems to work quite well! A few others are using it as well.
>>
>> The Go modules have been placed in a 'modules.inc' file to reduce churn
>> in the Makefile.
>>
>> Cluesticks? Oks?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Aaron
>>

> the README isn't really helpful, that the kind of information
> that I found in the official doc to find how to bind on an IP
> address, which lead me to an issue, the localhost binding hardcoded
> in the rc file. I don't know if it's our role to do such things.
>
> This is against the default value of the program, and I'm not
> sure this can be overriden by using the address flag again in
> the rc.conf.local _flags

It can be overwritten by running something like:
  # rcctl set navidrome flags -a external.com --datafolder /home/musec

I felt documenting it in the readme was the way to go because by default
navidrome listens on all interfaces and I chose to glue it to localhost
to prevent accidentally exposing the service to the world.