Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Here it is again with some tweaks;

Woah! Thanks!

> - use mandoc instead of nroff
> - set NOTION_RELEASE to avoid a sed GNUism
> - switch mandir patch to MAKE_FLAGS
> - remove pre-patch DESTDIR seds that weren't helping

I don't know why it's working now. I tried without those, and got
duplicate fake install dir paths in the make fake phase.

> - set NOTION_DIR and subst in PLIST (it just makes the origin and
> @sample lines the same length so it's easier to visually scan for
> problems)

Nice idea.

> - the replacement FILTERCRAP using sed didn't work quite right,
> the lua one seems to work fine (col -b would be the "right" thing
> to use here, but if the original command works then I'd prefer to
> avoid patching)

Hmm, this is only working because you switched it to mandoc. With nroff
the LUA version left some artifacts in. So this is a win-win. Thanks.

> - patch default config to avoid keybindings with capslock to avoid
> a startup error if you have remapped capslock to ctrl. I think users
> are likely enough to hit this that we need to do something about it,
> though I would also be open to mentioning it in a pkg-readme if
> you think it would be better to keep the config at defaults.

I don't like the default config (my personal one is completely
different). The patch is fine.

The same happens with "grave" on my layout. I did not patch it cause
I think it's fine with a US layout.

> I've added a comment here too; there's a proper mechanism for setting
> the lua version in their make scaffolding, but it doesn't work with the
> filenames used in our lua ports. I'd like to fix that sometime and use
> the same names everyone else uses but that needs testing with all
> lua-using ports so just marking it for now.

The pre-configure "patch" is already upstream, so that sed can go away
next version anyway.

>+# XXX should set LUA_VERSION in MAKE_FLAGS instead, but that doesn't work
>+# with our non-standard lua binary/pkg-config naming scheme
>+pre-configure:
>         sed -e 's/5\.3\ 5\.2 5\.1/$(MODLUA_DEP_VERSION)/g' -i \
>                 $(WRKSRC)/build/lua-detect.mk
>

> This version is OK sthen@ to import.

Thx \o/

Best Regards,