On 2021/07/30 23:36, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 11:01:40PM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:
> > > Critical path missing pkgs:
> > > http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/sparc64/2021-07-28/summary.log
> >
> > Poppler should probably get fixed.
> > Since neither qt5 nor qt6 currently build,
> > the corresponding subpackages should probably get skipped.
>
> FWIW, I've poppler-21.07.0 in my tree, an update to 21.08.0 will
> probably available in two days. I can disable poppler-qt{5,6} for
> sparc64.
>
> > Note that the NOT_FOR_ARCHS-arm for qt5 looks suspect.
>
> Well, this entry is more than 5 years old. Should I remove it (there
> seems to be a qt5 package available for arm)?

There isn't, it fails building the bundled copy of pixman.

> > This builds on qt6, really ?
>
> I don't see a qt6 package for arm on the mirrors.

Too soon to know if that builds, it was only imported 2021/05/03,
and arm does about 1 bulk build a release. Basically it is not a usable
architecture for packages, it takes about 6 weeks for a bulk, and I
think it's a bit crashy these days..