I've trying to use login_oath for 2fa with totp follwing this
(https://dataswamp.org/~solene/2021-02-06-openbsd-2fa.html)
tutorial and the pkg_readme file in
/usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes/login_oath.

First, I've copied the new login classes into the /etc/login.conf.
Then, I've created a new user "testuser" and choose totppw as
login class. Then, I've entered a password "xyz" and login into
testuser using the root account and "su testuser".
There, I've created a file using
    openssl rand -hex 20 > ~/.totp-key
After a reboot, I've used the root account to generate the totp
codes:
    $ oathtool --totp <hex key here>
    123456
and login in another terminal with username "testuser" and
password "123456/xyz".
But the login is failing.

Maybe someone has an idea how I could get this to work?