Stuart Henderson wrote:
> giblib has been removed from WANTLIB but not from LIB_DEPENDS.
> There would have been a warning during "make package".
>
> The autoconf-archive dep shouldn't be needed if using the supplied
> configure script.

Oh, I didn't see that there are more replies in this thread.
I'll fix the remaining stuff the next days. Or we just take Theos
initial diff and discuss about the other stuff later (if at all).

Reg. the memset. I changed strcat to strlcat and couldn't see where
new_title is null terminated, so I added the memset to safeguard this
assumption.

If we don't take the above and won't add pledge as well, then we're back
at Theos initial diff.

Best Regards,
Stefan