Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> Update mkvtoolnix to 60.0.0.
>
> With mkvtoolnix 59.0.0 Qt library is required for building all
> applications. This means we need Qt5Core for no_x11. Are there any votes
> on this?
>
> "The Qt library is now required for building all applications, even the
> command-line ones, as they use Qt’s MIME type detection capabilities. In
> turn this means that you cannot disable the Qt usage anymore; either Qt5
> or Qt 6 is required. You can still chose not to build MKVToolNix GUI,
> though. A new option has been added to configure for this purpose:
> --disable-gui."
>
> https://www.bunkus.org/blog/2021/07/mkvtoolnix-v59-0-0-released/
>
> Feedback, OK?

Both FLAVORs run and compile fine on amd64 and all tests pass.
I manually merged an mkv video + audio track with the gui version.

lib-depends-check reports:
mkvtoolnix-60.0.0(multimedia/mkvtoolnix):
Missing: z.6 (/usr/local/bin/mkvtoolnix-gui) (system lib)
WANTLIB += z

LGTM with the fixed wantlib.

Best regards,
Stefan