Omar Polo wrote:
> I've noticed something strange in the mu-init(1) manpage in the
> description for the --my-address option.  It's rendered as:
>
> > [...]
> > <my-email-address> can be either a plain e-mail address (such as
> > f...@example.com), or a regular-expression (of the 'Basic POSIX'
> > flavor), wrapped in 0
>
> The problem seems to be in the \B/\fR sequence.  I'm don't know roff, so
> I don't know how to fix it.  I'm attaching a small patch to show what's
> the intended behaviour.
>
> -flavor), wrapped in \B/\fR (such as \B/foo-.*@example\\.com\fR).
> +flavor), wrapped in / (such as /foo-.*@example\\.com).

I think there are two issues here.

1. \B is should probably be \fB in both cases.
2. "wrapped" means "/" on both sides, like "/<email>/"

I posted a pull request upstream. The issue should be corrected there,
because it is not specific to the OpenBSD port.

https://github.com/djcb/mu/pull/2105

Best Regards,
Stefan