Hello, again.

I've updated the port (see attached tarball) according to your requests.

On Tuesday, September 7th, 2021 at 9:35 PM, Stuart Henderson
<s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:
> On 2021/09/07 13:35, Juris M. wrote:
> > Additionally, he noted that ports submitted from ProtonMail users are often
> > of shoddy quality and lack maintenance; I would like to change that.
> Mailing list posts, not ports. I think we had to switch some lists to
> being moderated for posts from protonmail users such was the problem.
> Sad really.

Sorry about that. I misinterpreted contributions as actual ports being
submitted.
Still, it's disappointing to hear that.

> "- NOTE: the following is a liberal rewording of the instructions found
> in hydroxide's project README." - it's better to just include upstream's
> readme in the package, it's too easy for pkg/README to get out of date.

I replaced it with upstream's README verbatim.

> Please drop @pkgpath from pkg/PLIST, that is for ports which have moved
> path.

The PLIST file was generated via `make plist`. Is there a reason @path
was included automatically? When I do it now, it doesn't cause any changes.

> Please add "# $OpenBSD" to the top of Makefile.

Done for both Makefile and modules.inc files. Should these be literally
just "# $OpenBSD", or valid RCS keyword lines? I'm using git/got over cvs,
but will switch, if necessary, to maintain a proper record.

> For newer go ports using modules, the big set of MODGO_MODULES lines go
> to their own separate modules.inc file and use .include "modules.inc" to
> pull them in from the main Makefile to keep things tidy. Not everything
> in-tree has been converted but would be good to use that for anything
> added.

Done.