Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, lang/dmd. DMD is the reference compiler for the D programming language.

---
pkg/DESCR:
DMD is the reference compiler for the D programming language.
D is a general-purpose programming language with static typing,
systems-level access, and C-like syntax.

This package contains the following:
* dmd: the D compiler
* libphobos2.a: the D standard library (with headers)
---

Some notes:
* ONLY_FOR_ARCHS=amd64. There is also a backend for i386, but I have not gotten it to the same level of readiness, so omitted for now. * This is version 2.098.0 (released yesterday) plus some cherry-picked additions from what will become 2.099.0 (mostly for ioctl handling).
* Includes patches for gkoehler@'s fibers fix for gdc.
* Uses a bootstrap build model where you download a pre-built DMD and that builds the package. Similar to egcc. This avoids a potential LDEP on lang/gcc/11,-dlang. DMD is pretty quick to build with this setup.

Why dmd when we already have gdc? DMD supports the latest version of the language (2.098.0) where GDC supports version 2.076.0 plus extensions. So there may be code out there that builds only on DMD. Of course, if you need D support on something other than amd64, you'll have to use GDC but everyone is stuck in that boat since DMD only has i386 and amd64 backends.

More D ports are coming, notably the D dev tools and the dub package manager. D ports that can use GDC will prefer GDC, so that we can have multiplatform support OOTB.

OK?

~Brian