Under 6.9 I had submitted several seq fault traces and had even more not submitted. I was experiencing a fault once a day at least.

Stuart provided a patch under 6.9 that greatly reduced the dumps. I had I think two with the patch.

With the new version of neomutt (20210205) using 7.0 release I have had it up since 15 Oct and I have not had one dump.

With your release I guess you upgraded to snapshots?