Omar Polo writes:
> Yes, it builds fine without the explicit MAKE_ENV, attaching an updated
> patch.

Thanks for sending this. I probably won't have time to look at it
properly for a few days. I did test building, and got an error:

server.cpp:884:38: error: use of undeclared identifier 'SO_NOSIGPIPE'

A few comments from glancing over the patch:

- The perl in post-extract should be replaced with FIX_CRLF_FILES.
- I'm not keen on manually calling MODCMAKE targets. I'm inclined to
  think fceux-server should be a separate port.
- You're right about nojunk, since x264 is now a dependency that line
  is safe to remove.