On 4/25/07, Bernd Ahlers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Benoit Chesneau [Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 01:27:51AM +0200] wrote:
> On 4/23/07, Pierre-Yves Ritschard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>         . prepare a version replacing fvwm2, there's no need to
>> maintain the 2.4 series which handle EWMH poorly and aren't more stable
>> than the 2.5 series.
>
> About that i don't know what to do. To replace fvwm2,  don't you just
> have to change PKGNAME variable ? Please tell me .

Have you guys talked to the fvwm2 port maintainer?

Regards,
        Bernd

for now I just provide a fvwm2-devel port. Nothing to related to
stable version and I don't know what to do about fvwm2 stable version
and of course this is the maintainer decision :) Think he read the
mailing list too. In the mean time I will contact him about it.

- benoit

bchesneau.info | neurofriends.net | osbud.net