I am currently working on porting the scotch library[1] to OpenBSD.  It compiles
fine.  However, I am facing some troubles ports-wise.  I cannot make the port
pick up the libraries and headers and install them in the correct location.

The port is built in ${WORKSRC}/src, and it puts the libraries and headers in
${WORKSRC}/{lib,include}, respectively.  How do I teach the port to pick up this
location?

I am also not so sure about the patch:  It just installs a new Makefile.  I will
upstream this once the port gets accepted.

Thanks.

[1] https://www.labri.fr/perso/pelegrin/scotch/