On 2021/11/18 23:50, Sergey A. Osokin wrote:

> > It looks fantastic and works well to me!
>
> Official documentation on the https://unit.nginx.org/ has been
> updated recently, it contains OpenBSD staff now, please visit
> https://unit.nginx.org/installation/#community-openbsd
>
> Please let me know if you any updates/concerns on that.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Sergey Osokin

We try to steer users away from building from ports themselves, and
would expect there to be some problems (either with building, or with
package updates later when they upgrade to the following release)
if they mix -current ports with a release. In particular things like
switching the default version of a language (we did python 3.8 -> 3.9
since the last release) will cause some problems.

Ideally for us it would be best to say something like:

Unit was added to OpenBSD after 7.0 release. Until 7.1 is released
you can install a -current snapshot. To install from packages, use pkg_add:

pkg_add unit
pkg_add unit-perl
pkg_add unit-php74
pkg_add unit-php80
pkg_add unit-python
pkg_add unit-ruby

It can also be built from ports (in /usr/ports/www/unit) but this is not
recommended unless you are already familiar with the process.