* Darrin Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-04-30 09:49:19]:

> On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 11:24:07AM -0500, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> > Sure we can keep ion3 ad is but I'd like to pick up the new changes in a
> > forked project called bananawm :-)
>
> bananawm? I don't get it. How about FreeIon for a fork:
>
> "FreeIon: if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the
> precipitate"

Naw, I like bananawm better =). Such features could include:
. Changing the mouse cursor to a banana.
. A theme song is absolutely necessary...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bananaphone
. Banana background!
. Floating bananas like xsnow!
. A banana clock... hrm, analog sounds good, but binary or digital would
suffice.
. A Pulp Fiction themed FPS with the only weapons being bannanas... hey, a wm
has to have it all, after all! See
http://www.flickr.com/photos/i-capture/16136112/ for an artistic example we can
base it off of. Banana, mofo, do you speak it?

But in all seriousness, FreeIon sounds good.  Little bit easier to
figure out just what the hell it is.  Anyone serious about sed'ing
this port to hell?

--
Travers Buda