I'm busy decorating atm. It was literally about 5 minutes work to do. The problem with using the Linux libuuid is that there's a function which conflicts with one of the uuid functions in libc so I'm really much happier to not pull it in unless unavoidable (and it's very avoidable here)

--
 Sent from a phone, apologies for poor formatting.