With the upcoming libcrypto bump the following ports will no longer
build:

databases/pgadmin3
  Embeds an old libssh2. Some details are here:
  https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=164175518805993&w=2

security/ikeman
  Reaches into various structs that will become opaque. The patches
  needed for this port are getting big and it would be nice if they
  could be incorporated upstream. I have a diff that fixes the build but
  I need to look over it once more before sending it out. This will
  likely be the last time I fix the build of this port.

security/pivy
  Embeds code from an old version of OpenSSH from before the conversion
  to the OpenSSL 1.1 API. I will see with upstream if it is possible to
  update that code. I have not yet had the time to start looking into
  this seriously. I'll follow up with some details soon.

security/ssh-ldap-helper
  I sent out a diff a while back but got no test reports. Someone told
  me they'll try to test it, but it seems they got busy. I suggest
  I commit that update but would like to have at least one ok.
  https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=163776037016642&w=2

security/tarsnap
  I notified upstream about this and the master branch is fixed, but
  there is no new release. The fix is trivial, but we must not patch it.
  https://github.com/Tarsnap/tarsnap/issues/319

security/tcltls
  The version in ports is quite outdated. An update should be easy but
  apparently one or two of the three dependent ports will stop working.
  When I tried to update the port, there were numerous test failures.
  This has to be looked into by someone who cares about this.

There are a few more non-trivial fixes that I need to land. I'll contact
the relevant maintainers and/or the list.