On 1/10/22 20:02, Muhammad Kaisar Arkhan (Yuki) wrote:
On 1/8/22 16:37, Muhammad Kaisar Arkhan (Yuki) wrote:
On 1/8/22 16:35, Muhammad Kaisar Arkhan (Yuki) wrote:
Hi ports@,

This email contains a diff to update games/multimc 0.6.12 to games/blockgame 0.6.14.

The name is changed from games/multimc to games/blockgame due to MultiMC's new guidelines for unofficial builds[1].

Sorry, I forgot to link it in the previously email: https://github.com/MultiMC/Launcher#forkingredistributingcustom-builds-policy

This new version introduces the long awaited support for Microsoft/Xbox accounts. I have tested it with both my Xbox account which has Xbox Game Pass membership and my unmigrated Mojang account.

The Java version is now changed from Java 11 to Java 17 due to the strict version requirements introduced by Minecraft 1.17. The README contains information on how to play older versions which may not work with Java 17 and Blockgame now has proper Java installation detection for OpenBSD to make the process much easier.

Lastly, due to the name change, a manual migration step is needed after installation which is detailed in the README.

OK?

Thanks,
Yuki

Hello,

Two people have reported the issue where Blockgame failed to find the installed JARs in the system. This is something I've missed during migrating from MultiMC's bundle system to a FHS-style installation.

This is now fixed in games/blockgame 0.6.14.1.

Attached is a diff which is merged the previous one seeing that it is (thankfully) not committed yet.

OK?

Thanks,
Yuki

Hello,

Someone told me the previous diffs were unusable because the lines got wrapped in the email.

Therefore, I've attached a tarball with the updated port in this email.

Thanks,
Yuki