This has been working great so far on amd64 (arm64 I've also tested a
few weeks ago, with an older version).

Audio and video calls work, with both IPv4 and IPv6.
We can send files, viewing media works, etc.

There is one rare crash when ending calls in a specific way, but we're
on it.

All our patches are communicated towards upstream, some need further
changes to not break other systems, so that'll take some time.

As with tg_owt, I've been using PATCHFILES heavily so we don't carry
local patch files unless needed.

Feedback? OK?
---
Information for inst:tdesktop-3.4.8

Comment:
Telegram Desktop messenger

Telegram Desktop is the official desktop client for the Telegram messenger,
based on the Telegram API and the MTProto secure protocol.

Maintainer: Andrew Krasavin <noiseless...@yandex.ru>,  Klemens Nanni
<k...@openbsd.org>

WWW: https://desktop.telegram.org