On Sat, Feb 05, 2022 at 06:05:17PM +0100, Omar Polo wrote:
hello :)

thanks for worknig on the update, i have a similar diff locally but
stopped due to the fact that some ports didn't build.  I'll try to do
another round of testing tho.

I wanted to report thought that the diff is mangled :/

Thanks for the reply!

Oh, I'm sorry, I was sloppy when I sent the email the second time
(the first email couldn't reach for 12 hours and I decided to resend
it for some reason). The first one should be ok. Just in case,
I am also attaching the diff to this letter, in the archive.

What ports did you have problems with?

--
Wbr, Andrew Krasavin