Stuart Henderson:

> Otherwise please do not send diffs to just drop them, we will do a bulk
> sweep (at least of standard ports files) at some point, hopefully quite
> soon - it is not helpful to do that unless it's going to be committed
> soon after as it will get out of sync very quickly

The point is that those RCS keywords are a distraction that is going
away.  Now their removal itself is becoming a distraction, which
we really don't want.  Don't worry, they'll just disappear very
soon now and then we can pretend they never existed and continue
with more important work.

BTW, the release is also coming up and we'll slow down ports
development soon.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de