Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, sysutils/trash-d. Trash-d is a commandline
FreeDesktop trash bin utility.

---
pkg/DESCR:
Trash-d is a near drop-in replacement for rm that uses the FreeDesktop
trash bin. Written in the D programming language using only D's Phobos
standard library.
---

Some notes:
1. It's written in D and uses the dub package manager for build and
test, so I had to write custom do-build, do-install, and do-test targets.

2. amd64-only, since dub/dmd are amd64 only.

3. Pandoc is a very heavy BDEP :( I will try to convince upstream to
make source tarballs and include a pre-gen'd manual page.

4. This program almost certainly doesn't need the latest dmd-2.099.0
update posted to ports, but it's the only version of dmd I've built this
with.

5. Note that the binary and manual page name is trash even though the
name of the port and project is trash-d.

Works well for me on amd64. I've been using this for a while with new
Unix users so that I can easily deal with "I didn't mean to delete
this/I didn't think rm was permanent" issues.

OK?

~Brian