On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 03:10:37PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> Also I feel I should apologise for all of these errors, I am aware
> that you probably have much better things to do. Sorry about that.

Some quick notes:

- Otto is mostly interested in the sysctl thing, not in the port ;-)
- The sysctl problem is beeing looked at; in fact, i'm right now
  building several shit (including lilypond) with a patch sturm@ showed
  to a few people.
- For texlive: steven@ and/or i will comment on it later. Just note that
  there's probably much more work to be done befor it's ready.

Ciao,
        Kili

--
To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen.
Every command is a koan. Profound to the user,