Am 26.03.22 um 20:59 schrieb Lucas Raab:
> On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 08:32:11PM +0100, Martin Reindl wrote:
>>
>> Am 26.03.22 um 18:41 schrieb Lucas Raab:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Here's an update for telegraf. This fixes a snmp collection issue
>>> that was identified in 1.21.x. This is my first attempt at updating
>>> a Go-based port so hopefully I didn't botch the job :) Tested so
>>> far on amd64 only. Other testers out there want to give this a
>>> whirl?
>>>
>>> Changelog: https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/releases/tag/v1.22.0
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Lucas
>>

>> v1.22.0 switched gopsutil to v3 which breaks arm64
>> (which was just fixed in v1.21.4)
>>
>> If people prefer to have snmp fixed I can take this forward, but then
>> there won't be a telegraf package for arm64 in 7.1.
>>
>> -m
>
> Ah, that's unfortunate. I think not updating makes the most sense in
> that case

https://github.com/shirou/gopsutil/pull/1244 is not yet in a new
release, so it will take some more days before the cpu module (which
breaks arm64) is actually usable and some more weeks or months before it
makes it into telegraf.

If someone beats me into disabling the gopsutil cpu module in the guts
of telegraf I will happily check this for the 7.1 release.