Hey list!

Thought it's worth an ask:

I've upgraded one of my routers here to 7.1 that runs miniupnpd (now at
2.3.0p0).
Now it seems it doesn't recognize the friendly_name configuration option
anymore:

invalid option in file /etc/miniupnpd.conf line 60 :
friendly_name=myfriendlyrouter
Error reading configuration file /etc/miniupnpd.conf

(mind you it runs and works fine if I omit the option)

I'll admit, it's been using the same configuration for ages and I didn't follow
miniupnpd's development that close to know if anything has changed, however, I
couldn't find anything related in its git log or changelog.

There's a suspicious conditional in miniupnpd/options.h that only defines the
friendly name option (and others) if ENABLE_MANUFACTURER_INFO_CONFIGURATION is
set - there's also the same conditional for the -z option in miniupnpd.c. I see
there's no maintainer listed for the package so I'm just going to ask around
here if anyone knows if anything changed in the build process maybe?

Thanks for any hints,
Dani