Omar Polo wrote in
 <3S1VORZPMKQPR.2D6JRDSHUPVF3@venera>:
 |Steffen Nurpmeso <stef...@sdaoden.eu> wrote:
 |> Stuart Henderson wrote in
 |>  <yn1qi7bnraonm...@bamboo.spacehopper.org>:
 |>|s/recommendet/recommended in DESCR, ok
 |>
 |> Fixed in tarball.  (Permissions adjusted anyhow, too.)
 |> (And compiler flags as in other message.)
 |
 |imported with a minor tweak, thanks!

Oh, thank you. :)

(But i added the same "mechanism" for this one, and instead
removed these "newish" += for CFLAGS and LDFLAGS which somehow
exist in this makefile.)

There will be a s-postgray 0.7.0 somewhen, it has a better manual
after feedback from some people that saw the announcement on
postfix-users, --test-mode will output a valid resource file
(affects --allow etc only), and adds --msg-{allow,block,defer}
(and obsoletes "falsely named" --defer-msg -- but keeps its).
I do not expect changes other than that (a simple program).

--steffen