The two ports where so far we've had reported of problems due to removal
of the old _pad versions of syscalls are gitea and prometheus.

As luck would have it, they both use vendored tarballs which we can
actually patch (unlike the annoying GO111MODULE ports where we can't patch
modules, only the main port, because go needs them to be zipped).

So, the diff attached updates the syscall tables in those ports. It's
long and mechanical and touches a bunch of files so rather than using
separate patches per file as is usual in ports, I've put it in one big
patch file instead for easier removal (hopefully this or a similar diff
will make it into golang upstream after not too long, then new vendored
tarballs can be generated and the patches can be removed again).

My toy prometheus installation works with this. I don't run gitea but
I do not expect any problems.

OK?