On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 09:48:11AM +0200, Sebastien Marie wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 07:27:08AM +0200, Sebastien Marie wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The following diff update math/igraph to 0.9.9.
> >
> > I just enabled LTO which improves performance. It should be fine with
> > compilers
> > as the port is build with "base-clang ports-gcc".
> >
> > SHARED_LIBS updated due to symbols removed (and some others added).
> >
> > Tests are still passing on amd64.
> >
> > I found no port depending of it (it simplify the testing).
> >
> > Comments or OK ?
>
> ping.

Builds and tests fine on aarch64. The only issue I noticed is that it
may pick up BISON if it's present during configure time, which could
lead to bulk build failures. Since we already patch CMakeLists.txt, I
suppose the best fix is to neuter this optional dependency:

-  set(OPTIONAL_DEPENDENCIES FLEX BISON OpenMP)
+  set(OPTIONAL_DEPENDENCIES FLEX OpenMP)

With that ok tb