Excerpts from Landry Breuil's message of September 10, 2022 4:59 pm:
> here's a diff to update nheko and its deps, seems to work fine here in
> basic testing. havent tested other olm consumers but the changelog isnt
> scary:
> https://gitlab.matrix.org/matrix-org/olm/-/blob/master/CHANGELOG.rst

Thanks a lot for patching olm, which I just wanted to address myself.
The current version 3.2.6 is vulnerable to a known buffer overflow[0]
which got fixed in 3.2.8.

I have successfully tested the updated olm package against its Python
library. The other changes I have not checked.

This might be a bit nit-picky, but the comment next to the SHARED_LIBS
version should also be bumped to 3.2.12.

[0]
https://matrix.org/blog/2021/12/13/disclosure-buffer-overflow-in-libolm-and-matrix-js-sdk