> On Wed Sep 14, 2022 at 6:18 PM CEST, Thim Cederlund wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here's a port for dragon, it is a program that acts as a drag-and-drop
> > source
> > or sink. You can drag files FROM it and TO it basically. I find myself drag
> > and dropping stuff all the time and I don't use a GUI file manager so this
> > makes
> > things easy.
> >
> > Now to the awkward stuff, the package name "dragon" is already taken by
> > x11/kde-applications/dragon so I opted for xdragon. I noticed however that
> > the
> > Arch Linux User Repository package name is "dragon-drop" so maybe we should
> > name it the same for the sake of consistency?

dragon-drop seems more popular than dragon or xdragon judging from
repology:

https://repology.org/project/dragon-drag-and-drop/versions

> > I added a custom do-install target in order to install the LICENSE file and
> > the renamed files.

I think we can live without a copy of the GPL, i don't think it should
be installed.

upstream makefile seems to have some support for renaming.  Setting
NAME=dragon-drop as FAKE_FLAGS seems to do it.

> > Let me know what you guys think.

nitpick: i'd consistently use += for WANTLIB, like
`make port-lib-depends-check' outputs.

the license is actually GPLv3+ due to the "or any later version" clausole.

 ---

Briefly tested, seems to work just fine, thanks!

Here's a tweaked tarball that's OK op@ to import