Hello,

On 2022/10/04 09:57:05 +0200, Ivo van der Sangen <ivdsan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a port for Seer. Seer is a graphical front-end to GDB. I tested this
> on amd64 using GDB from ports.
>
> Most of it seems to work well, except for disabling start address
> randomization,
> which throws a warning on OpenBSD, even if left randomized.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Ivo van der Sangen

some comments on the port:

 - instead of PKGNAME, MASTER_SITES, ... if we're fetching from github
   just use the GH_* vars

 - SEPARATE_BUILD is implicitly set by cmake

 - I'd add a runtime dependency on egdb from ports and patch it to use
   it by default; base' gdb is too old.

for some reason the file picker won't let me see or choose "foo.core",
but if i type a path I'm able to pop-up the debugger against the
specified core file fine.

not extensively tested (not a GUI fan) but it seems to work.  I'm
attaching an improved tarball that addresses the previous points, does
it still works for you?

Thanks,