http://sarine.nl/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=3&cntnt01returnid=15

http://gcu.info/~gaston/patches/libmpd-gmpd-and-plugins-update-to-0.15.diff

> Works fine here @i386, please test and comment :)
>
> Landry

Havn't looked at you patches yet because my system is currently
outdated, but since i'm the maintainer of mpd.. Gmpc with all plugins
could really use a maintainer. It would be nice if you could take it.

No problem for me, i don't use _all_ these plugins, but i use gmpc daily on
my machines, so i'd be happy to take maintainership (with
MAINTAINER=gaston-at-gcu-dot-info btw) for these ones if no one protests.

Awaiting tests and comments :)

Landry