On 2022-10-24 15:25 +01, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:
> On 2022/10/24 14:58, Florian Obser wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> rspamd 3.3 brought my incoming mail to a grinding halt.
>>
>> Oct 24 13:21:22 vultr smtpd[13575]: rspamd: failed to decode JSON response
>>
>> The internet claims this is the problem:
>>
>> https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/4315
>>
>> and this is the fix:
>>
>> https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/commit/ded2e51e60325a0e817362c6df0c341bb00d4b0e
>>
>> Unfortunately I'm no longer smart enough to patch ports, so I can test
>> this :/
>>
>> I could probably test a diff for the port though.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Florian
>>
>> --
>> I'm not entirely sure you are real.
>>

> This is likely to be fixed with the backports which I have committed
> today, package name will be rspamd-3.3p1.

I've compiled it from source and I think it fixed the problem.
I haven't seen
        rspamd: failed to decode JSON response
in over an hour.

Thanks for the quick fix!

> This is likely to be a problem with the opensmtpd filter but hasn't
> been an issue with rspamd's built-in milter support (which is what I'm
> using myself).

I don't understand what that means. Do you have a pointer for me?
I have read rspamd's pkg-readme which points me at
opensmtpd-filter-rspamd.

--
I'm not entirely sure you are real.