Le Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 03:22:05AM +0000, James Cook a écrit :
> On Wed Oct 26, 2022 at 5:58 AM UTC, Theo Buehler wrote:
> > > Thanks for porting. I just tried to use meli with notmuch, and get:
> > >
> > >   $ meli
> > >   Could not load libnotmuch!
> > >   If notmuch is installed but the library isn't found, consult your
> > > system's documentation on how to make dynamic libraries discoverable.
> > >   Caused by: File not found
> > >
> > > I do have notmuch installed, and libnotmuch is at
> > > /usr/local/lib/libnotmuch.so.1.2 . I installed meli with pkg_add
> > > (meli-0.7.2pl20221017).
> > >
> > > I can try to debug but don't currently know much about rust and dynamic
> > > libraries.
> >
> > Does this work?
>
> Thanks, it seems to work. Some things are broken, but some of those
> things aren't notmuch-specific and seem to be broken in the package
> (installed with pkg_add) too.
>
> Broken things I noticed, for the record:

Thanks for the test report and the extensive testing, but ... you do
realize all those things you're reporting arent probably related to the
OpenBSD port itself, and would be better reported upstream at
https://git.meli.delivery/meli/meli/issues ? After all meli is not even
published as 'beta', only alpha.. :)

Landry