On 11/1/2022 8:32 AM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2022/11/01 12:58, Marc Peters wrote:
On Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 09:13:19AM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
Seems there is still some conflict between Postfix 3.7 (which needs
OpenSSL) and libraries (like libpq) using LibreSSL, despite the static
linking. (the upstream developer of TLS code in Postfix is also an
OpenSSL developer and seems to prefer using OpenSSL APIs which LibreSSL
doesn't have yet).

If you have the ports tree on your machine you can unpack the attached
file under /usr/ports/mail/postfix, pkg_delete postfix, and build a 3.5
version from /usr/ports/mail/postfix/stable35 with "FLAVOR=pgsql make
install".
Hi,

i saw the same behaviour on my mailserver but used the excuse to move to
opensmtpd and reworked the setup in general. Maybe this should be mentioned on
the upgrade page for users as a heads up?
We are trying to figure out what to do with this.

Brad, you didn't answer my other mail so I ask again: how about I commit
stable35 to the tree for now?

Ok.