These three imake ports were broken by the makedepend 1.0.7 update:

> http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/aarch64/2022-11-14/astro/xephem.log
> http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/aarch64/2022-11-14/productivity/xinvest.log
> http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/aarch64/2022-11-14/productivity/xquote.log

Specifically, this part of the makedepend diff

https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/xenocara/util/makedepend/include.c.diff?r1=1.5&r2=1.6

results in an order of magnitude more headers being stored in
'inclistp', so that the MAXFILES limit is hit.

Of note: amd64 uses gccmakedep instead of makedepend for some reason I
have not tried to track down.

> http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/aarch64/2022-11-14/astro/xephem.log

makedepend -f-  --  -I../../libastro -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
 -DCSRG_BASED  -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO     -DUSE_MAKEDEPEND -- atlas.c
bdl.c broadcast.c calmenu.c closemenu.c compiler.c constel.c datamenu.c db.c
dbmenu.c earthmap.c earthmenu.c explodegif.c fallbacks.c fits.c formats.c
fsmenu.c gsc.c gscnet.c helpmenu.c homeio.c jupmenu.c listmenu.c mainmenu.c
marsmenu.c marsmmenu.c moonmenu.c moonnf.c msgmenu.c netmenu.c objmenu.c
patchlevel.c plot_aux.c plotmenu.c ppm.c preferences.c progress.c ps.c query.c
rotated.c satmenu.c sites.c skyfiltmenu.c skyfits.c skyhist.c skylist.c
skyviewmenu.c solsysmenu.c srchmenu.c time.c tips.c trailmenu.c uranusmenu.c
usno.c versionmenu.c wcs.c xephem.c xmisc.c > .depend
makedepend: error:  out of space: increase MAXFILES

> http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/aarch64/2022-11-14/productivity/xinvest.log

makedepend -f-  -- -I/usr/local/include/X11  -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include   -DCSRG_BASED  -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO   -DSHAPE
-DUSE_MAKEDEPEND -- account.c askuser.c calendar.c color.c drawing.c     edit.c
fileXi.c functions.c graph.c help.c nav.c pixmap.c portfolio.c   pref.c rate.c
remoteXi.c report.c resource.c session.c sessionXi.c         status.c
tooltips.c trans.c util.c xinvest.c xutil.c > .depend
makedepend: error:  out of space: increase MAXFILES

> http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net/aarch64/2022-11-14/productivity/xquote.log

makedepend -f-  -- -I/usr/local/include/X11  -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include   -DCSRG_BASED  -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO   -DSHAPE
-DXQUOTE  -DUSE_MAKEDEPEND -- about.c color.c fileXq.c help.c optdetail.c
option.c optnet.c       opttick.c optupdate.c parse.c pixmap.c remoteXq.c
server.c session.c    sessionXi.c status.c tape.c util.c view.c xquote.c
xutil.c > .depend
makedepend: error:  out of space: increase MAXFILES