On Tue, Dec 06, 2022 at 09:29:54AM +0100, Martin Ziemer wrote:
> This tarball contains a port of getmail6, which is a python 3 fork of
> getmail.
>
> I had to modify the getmails script to work on OpenBSD. While there i
> added a ignore for directories in the config folder, as those stopped
> getmails.
>
> Old getmail configurations still work so migration is only pkg_delete
> getmail and pkg_add getmail6 for existing users.
>
> Use it on my daily driver with no problems.

Just use GH_* instead of hand-rolling it with archive/refs/tags/, this
is shorter, fixes distinfo (tarball name is version only) and WRKDIST
can go as well and post-install just uses WRKSRC/GH_TAGNAME.

I'd add "(python 3 fork)" from DESCR to COMMENT as well.

mail/getmail and mail/getmail6 install the same files, so you'll need
a @conflict marker.

Rest looks OK port-wise.

commenting out `set -e' in the script seems odd, maybe something you'd
want to fix, with upstream?