On Wed, Dec 07 2022, Thomas Dettbarn <det...@dettus.net> wrote:
> On 12/7/22 20:09, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:

>>> Your version is OK sthen@ with or without tweaks mentioned here,
>>> but it would be slightly neater to do this:
>>>
>>> -CFLAGS= -O3 -Os
>>> +CFLAGS?= -O3 -Os
>>>
>>> (that could go to the upstream tree easily enough if Thomas wants),
>>> and remove CFLAGS from MAKE_FLAGS; it's passed in via the environment
>>> anyway and this then does the right thing.
>> Even better, thanks for this!

>>> agreed.
>> Here's the updated tarball which I'm going to import later tonight.
>>

> May I humbly suggest this one instead?
>
> It patches the project's Makefile in a way which I would include in the
> next revision.

I only took the contents of the patches directory since your last
version did not have some of the desirable fixes I had introduced earlier.

> It also takes care of two typos in the manpage.

I took that patch too but IMHO you might as well fix that in a new
upstream release since you're upstream. :)

Anyway, I have imported d11amp a few minutes ago.  Thanks!

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE