With the update to age 1.1.x, and free time galore, I couldn't resist playing with age-plugin-yubikey, which to my surprise worked smoothly
with my Yubikey 5, once I re-enabled API access to the serial number.

I'm not sure if that was something I removed myself or whether my Yubi5 came with that setting, so I'm not sure if that's worth mentioning in the port.

If ```ykman list --serials``` shows your key's serial number, everything should just work, if not you may need to use ykpersonalize to set option serial-api-visible first.