Cc: Maintainer

Hi,

the version of riak in ports has been broken for almost two years now, so I would consider it a safe assumption that there's not a whole lot of interest in that port. While I could (and would be willing to) try to update it to a more recent version, that builds and works with erlang 25.x, I'm really not sure if it's effort well spent:

* Nobody seemed to miss it for two years on OpenBSD
* None of the other BSDs provide ports/packages for it
* Barely a Linux distribution provides packages for it
  https://repology.org/projects/?search=riak

At the same time, if/when my proposed update to benchmarks/tsung gets in, broken databases/riak will be the only port holding back a removal of lang/erlang/21 and devel/rebar, both of which are not enjoying significant upstream support anymore.

Any thoughts?

cu,
Volker