On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 09:57:06AM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 07:09:09AM +0100, Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Someone have maybe port of FFmpeg plugins for GStreamer?
> >

> > References
> >  1. http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/modules/gst-ffmpeg.html
> >  2. http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-ffmpeg/
> >
> > --
> > best regards
> > q#
>
> Yes and no. Porting the stuff is trivial, getting it to use our ffmpeg
> instead of the bundled ones less so. Last time I tried, our ffmpeg did
> not install enough headers, and gst-ffmpeg was unhappy.

since there is apparently interest

it wants 2 headers it can't find: one it doesn't use, the other
is created locally to define the version of the local copy of ffmpeg.

port attached, not tested beyond 'gst-inspect-0.10 ffmpeg' and
'get-inspect-0.10 postproc'.

please test/comment

picks up lang/python MODULE from multimedia/gstreamer-0.10/Makefile.inc.
don't see how it uses python though???

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]