Hello,

s...@spacehopper.org (Stuart Henderson), 2023.02.11 (Sat) 15:04 (CET):
> On 2023/02/11 08:35, Marcus MERIGHI wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > with a snapshot from yesterday:
> >
> >         OpenBSD 7.2-current (GENERIC.MP) #1029: Fri Feb 10 09:16:50 MST
> >                 2023
> >
> > and a -current rspamd:
> >
> >         rspamd-3.4p1-hyperscan event-driven spam filtering system in
> >         C/Lua
> >
> > I get the following error upon starting rspamd:
> >
> >         rspamd_multipattern_compile: fatal error: cannot allocate scratch
> > space
> >                 for hyperscan: -1
> >
> > There are no changes to rspamd limits via login.conf[.d/*].
>
> Did you just try hyperscan for the first time, or has it been working
> and then broken after an update? (if the latter, what did you update,
> and which versions before/after?)

It's been working before, I did not change anything intentionally.
The machine runs -current since the advent of 7.2.
It's upgraded almost daily, the last upgrade was yesterday evening.
(upgrade: sysupgrade -nks; pkg_add -u -Dsnap; reboot;)

I cannot rule out this has happened before, but it would be quite
unlikely to go unnoticed. The machine handles about fifty mail messages
a day and it does not accept mail without rspamd running. These missing
messages would ring an alarm. (As they did this morning...)

> Working ok here with the most recent -current snapshot on amd64 and I
> reinstalled hyperscan and rspamd--hyperscan to make sure they're from
> the most recent bulk build. (avx2 flavour of hyperscan on a VM on a
> ryzen 5650G machine).

Something I missed to report, here it is hyperscan-5.4.0-ssse3 on
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10510U. The dmesg(8) reports SSSE3.

I just ran another pkg_add -u -Dsnap and nothing was updated.
installurl(5) has http://ftp.hostserver.de/pub/OpenBSD.

I'll upgrade tonight and report back. The mails flow, so no worries.

Thanks for your time!

Marcus